To celebrate, I'm visiting 100 fan-stache-stic schools this year. I'd love to visit yours next school year! Details:
- I'm now booking for 2019-20.
- Check out my School Visits page for available presentations and prices.
- Missouri School Librarians: Check out this fan-stache-stic author visit grant opportunity!
- Boston-Area Schools: I offer reduced rates on select dates. Email me for details.
- Wonder how schools fund author visits? Here are the top 4 ways: 1. PTA/CPTA funds 2. library funds from book fairs, birthday books, or the annual budget 3. grants (from a library association, town foundation, etc.) 4. sponsorship or grant from a community or nation-wide business. Thank you to all who sponsor author visits!
STEGOTHESAURUS, FAIRY'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, TWINKLE, TWINKLE LITTLE LAMB, JUST LIKE US! FISH, and JUST LIKE US! PLANTS were all released in 2018. Let's Skype about it!
Who wants to write a mystery? I have a new Skype program for grades 6-12 in which students start their own mystery novel based on BLOOD, BULLETS, AND BONES: THE STORY OF FORENSIC SCIENCE FROM SHERLOCK HOLMES TO DNA. Check it out!